Re: ethical tech writing

Subject: Re: ethical tech writing
From: Faith Weber <weber -at- EASI -dot- ENET -dot- DEC -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1993 13:49:51 PDT

Hi Maria,

I don't know what anyone else's intentions in this thread were,
but I didn't think any of the messages on this subject accused you
of being unethical. I just thought we were discussing possible answers
to the question: What do we do when we encounter kludgy stuff in
the software we're documenting?

The bottom line for all of us seems to be "make it easy for the user" --
and thankfully, doing so is also in the company's best interest!

Faith Weber
weber -at- easi -dot- enet -dot- dec -dot- com