Re: STC'S Electronic Bulletin Board

Subject: Re: STC'S Electronic Bulletin Board
From: Chuck Banks <chuck -at- ASL -dot- DL -dot- NEC -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1993 11:57:02 CDT

To Peter Cash,

Peter,

It's unfortunate your contact with STC left you
dissatisfied with the organization. But, as an STC member,
I want to hear more specific complaints/criticisms. You
may be one of many who haven't made their opinions public.

We may never make STC all you would perfer it to be, but
your opinions are valuable and could help make it better.

Regardless, pass on your criticisms to me or to the mailing
list. Maybe I or another subscriber knows someone in or out
of STC who has interests similar to your own.

Best Regards!

Chuck Banks
--
|\\ | || // Chuck Banks
| \\ | ||_______ || Senior Technical Writer
| \\ | || || NEC America, Inc.
| \\| \\______ \\______ E-Mail: chuck -at- asl -dot- dl -dot- nec -dot- com
America, Incorporated CompuServe: 72520,411