Re: Spanish translations

Subject: Re: Spanish translations
From: "M. T. Anslin" <mta -at- CYBERSPACE -dot- ORG>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 1993 23:02:00 EDT

The Language Engineering Corporation of Belmont MA have a program series
called Ambassador that allows you to compose letters in English, Spanish,
French, and Japanese. I don't know if that's the sort of thing you're
looking for, but if so, you can reach them at (617) 489-4000.

I just saw their ad in Mangajin, so I can't really vouch for them.