Need info on SDP etc..

Subject: Need info on SDP etc..
From: Emma Williams <exw -at- FRAME -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1993 17:58:31 BST

Hi everyone,

I'm not actually subscribed to this list but I'm hoping you can
help me anyway.

I'm trying to find out more about the market for technical
document publishing, particularly in Europe. I'm presently
trying to find sources of information for this. One suggestion
that was made to me was the SDP, Society for Documentation
Professionals. Does anyone know a contact name and number for
this? Does it issue a journal/magazine? Is there a European
counterpart? (I'm based in Ireland)
What magazines/journals in general would be useful for me?
Do you have any other suggestions/advice?

Thanks very much in advance!

Could you please email me directly with any replies?
exw -at- frame -dot- com

Thanks,

Emma.