Re: Missing verb

Subject: Re: Missing verb
From: Fred M Jacobson <fred -at- BOOLE -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1993 09:59:30 PDT

> Drat! With the clumsiness of the text-editor here, I forget to put the
> verb into my last message.

> > Could Chuck or someone what the JPL-style system is?
> ^
> explain

Wow! With the redudancy of the English language, the message got through
anyway. (I, for one, didn't even notice the missing verb. ...Where _is_
my editor's hat, anyway?...)

-Fred
--
INTERNET: fred -at- boole -dot- com PHONE: (408) 524-3292 FAX: (408) 730-0558
USPS: Fred Jacobson / Boole & Babbage / 510 Oakmead Pkwy / Sunnyvale CA 94086