Re: Basic and Advanced programs at conf

Subject: Re: Basic and Advanced programs at conf
From: Daniel John Brinegar <6545 -at- EF -dot- GC -dot- MARICOPA -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1993 07:34:40 -0700

[Chuck Banks Wrote:]

> Author : Chuck Banks <chuck -at- ASL -dot- DL -dot- NEC -dot- COM>
> Subject : Re: Should STC be on this list? Yes.
> Written : 07/27/93.02:42pm

> I agree some of the sessions [at ITCC] were on a basic level. I too
> would [prefer a division] for BASIC and ADVANCED [attendees] .
> You might also consider the regional STC conference for your
> region. If it works for a regional conference, that would be a good
> selling point for the international conference.

> I'll talk to my Chapter President and see if it's too late for
> our regional conference to include such a scheme.

Never one to miss an opportunity to jump on the bandwagon, I'll
bring this idea to the board here in Phoenix concerning the Region 5
Conference...
<smile>

| Dan BRINEGAR aka BENU |
| Research Droid Glendale Community College |
| 6545 -at- ef -dot- gc -dot- maricopa -dot- edu Electronic Forum, Glendale, AZ |
| *CARSEF Manager, Phoenix STC |
| (Central Arizona Regional Science and Engineering Fair) |
| Coming in March to a High School Near You! |