Re: REAL Technical Writers

Subject: Re: REAL Technical Writers
From: Ad absurdum per aspera <jtchew -at- CSA3 -dot- LBL -dot- GOV>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1993 07:07:00 PST

Jerry Blackerby <exujbl -at- exu -dot- ericsson -dot- se> writes...
>Technical writing can be so many things and so many different levels.

Well said!

My discipline, my specialty, my little contribution to the
world is finding simple ways to explain complex things.
My usual venue is writing, and if you need to put a handle
on me for convenience, "technical writer" is a good one.
The discussion runs out of content shortly thereafter.

--Joe