Re: REAL Technical Writers

Subject: Re: REAL Technical Writers
From: "Jerry Blackerby,CS/D,x77810" <exujbl -at- EXU -dot- ERICSSON -dot- SE>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1993 18:25:11 GMT

In article 30JUL199307070177 -at- csa3 -dot- lbl -dot- gov, jtchew -at- csa3 -dot- lbl -dot- gov (Ad absurdum per
aspera) writes:
> Jerry Blackerby <exujbl -at- exu -dot- ericsson -dot- se> writes...
> >Technical writing can be so many things and so many different levels.

> Well said!

> My discipline, my specialty, my little contribution to the
> world is finding simple ways to explain complex things.
> My usual venue is writing, and if you need to put a handle
> on me for convenience, "technical writer" is a good one.
> The discussion runs out of content shortly thereafter.

> --Joe

Absolutely, Joe. That is what I was trying to remind people. You put
it much better.

Thanks,

Jerry

\\ //
\\//
/OO\
\></ _
__/__\__ Jerry Blackerby | ~~ Practice random kindness
(________) 214-907-7810 (w) \, _} and senseless acts of
[____]