Re: Justifying Internet Access

Subject: Re: Justifying Internet Access
From: Vicki Rosenzweig <murphy!acmcr!vr -at- UUNET -dot- UU -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1993 09:14:57 EDT

I don't know if it applies in your case, but in my
department, we receive material for publication by
e-mail (from all over the world) as well as by the
postal service, which is worth it if only for what it
saves in re-keying. Again, this mailing list (and
other work-related ones) are resources a lot cheaper
than sending people to conferences. You might also
talk to the person who set up your account, and ask
them to help you with this.

Vicki Rosenzweig
vr%acmcr -dot- uucp -at- murphy -dot- com