Re: What? No Quality?

Subject: Re: What? No Quality?
From: Nanette Wright <NANETTE -at- MAILPO2 -dot- ASYM2PO -dot- ASYMETRIX -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 1993 17:46:00 PDT

Our department has been working on a competitive analysis chart
that defines quality points that we can use to compare our documentation
to our competitors' docs. I'd be happy to provide you with more detail
when my current nasty project is tucked away. I'm very interested to
know how other companies, particularly software companies, define
quality. For us, the rough definition is "Better than what Microsoft does!"

Nanette Wright
Manager of Instructional Design
nanette -at- asymetrix -dot- com