Re: What? No Quality?

Subject: Re: What? No Quality?
From: LaVonna Funkhouser <lffunkhouser -at- HALNET -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 1993 13:08:14 -0500

Saul,
I just got back from vacation and read your plea.

Here's a reply, although it is sort of a nonanswer.

Quality metrics: I don't know what they are.

Quality improvement: My *company* has had a quality
improvement process for a while, but (don't laugh),
it does not seem to have been implemented in our
technical communications dept. to a great degree (my
opinion).

Out of curiosity, I have joined the quality PIC.

LaVonna -dot- -dot- -dot- -dot- -dot- -dot- -dot- -dot- -dot- -dot- -dot- -dot- -dot- -dot- -dot- lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com