Re: What? No Quality?

Subject: Re: What? No Quality?
From: Pat Anderson <panderson -at- ALIAS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 1993 11:55:49 -0400

Reply to: RE>>What? No Quality?
Re: Nanette Wright's comment about software documentation:

For us, the rough definition is "Better than what Microsoft does!"

Who do you look up to for documentation? What do you think of what Apple puts
out? How about Aldus? How about Adobe? (and that's just the A's)

I know that when we find some good docs, we treasure them. When we see some
docs with wonderful teaching/organizational methods, we applaud them.

...pat. anderson
technical writer
Alias Research Inc.

....just my opinions...