SIGDOC 93

Subject: SIGDOC 93
From: Armin Siedlecki <asiedle5 -at- MACH1 -dot- WLU -dot- CA>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1993 12:07:11 -0400

Hi there:

As you are probably aware, ACM's Special Interest Group on Documentation
(SIGDOC) is preparing for its 11th annual conference.

GETTING IN TOUCH--STAYING IN TOUCH
Moving Online and Multimedia Systems into the Workplace.

The conference is hosted by the University of Waterloo, Waterloo, Ontario
and will take place in Kitchener-Waterloo October 5-8. There will be a
number of excellent, international research papers, as well as keynote
speeches, tutorials and some some hands-on solution sessions addressing
specific questions or concerns regarding multimedia or online resources.

The conference could be of interest to anyone involved in technical
documentation and the use of computer systems in training and teachning.

If you would like more information about SIGDOC 93, write to me at
<sigdoc -at- watarts -dot- uwaterloo -dot- ca>, or call me at (519) 885-1211 x6833. I would be
happy to mail, email, or fax you any info you need.

The conference is filling fast, and there is limit of 300 spaces. If you
are thinking about attending I recommend that you act on it fast to avoid
disappointment.

Sincerely,

Armin Siedlecki
asiedle5 -at- mach1 -dot- wlu -dot- ca