Re: Resume rules

Subject: Re: Resume rules
From: Sarah Mahoney <smahoney -at- U -dot- WASHINGTON -dot- EDU>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1993 10:20:54 -0700

Excellent advice, Len. Since we are talking about resumes,
I'd like to briefly discuss a dilemma that I faced the last
time I updated my resume. Do you (all you TC's out there)
describe your employment history in an outline or paragraph
format? I like using complete sentences in a paragraph
format, but it seems like I can cover more in an outline
format. Opinions?

-Sarah Mahoney
-Technical Communicator
-Univ. of Wash., Seattle