Re: Geneologies

Subject: Re: Geneologies
From: Sarah Mahoney <smahoney -at- U -dot- WASHINGTON -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1993 08:10:19 -0700

Yes- I've seen some shareware called Family Tree Journal. I've only
worked with it briefly, but it looks pretty useful. For more information,
the address of the developer is:

Rick Cherry
Cherry Tree Software
PO Box 964
Reynoldsburg, OH
43068-0964
or
Modem: 614-868-9039

Also, there is a geneology interest group (bulletin board) on
ethernet. I'm sure the subscribers on that list can give you much
more information about software packages. I don't know
the address, but I know there is a directory of bulletin boards.
I'm acquainted with Joan Bishop, who is the president of the Seattle
Geneological Society, and she can give you many more leads on the
subject. Her email address is joan -at- u -dot- washington -dot- edu -dot-
Good luck!
-Sarah Mahoney
-Univ. of Wash., Seattle