Resumes

Subject: Resumes
From: Gordon Meyer <grmeyer -at- GENIE -dot- GEIS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1993 12:43:00 BST

If you're using a recruiter (aka Headhunter) be aware that the firm
might re-do your resume before sending it out. I doubt they'd change
anything, tho they might, but more than likely they'll have their
secretary re-type it to remove your address and phone number. The
headhunter I've used doesn't do this, but I've seen a number of
resumes that get submitted from other firms. They always look like
(#*$, so much for your nice layout...

Gordon Meyer

PS: What my headhunter did was use 'white out' to remove my address
and phone number. He applied a mailing label for his firm over the
area and ran off copies on a bad photocopier. At least it was
obvious that it had been doctored after it left my hands.