Sorry!

Subject: Sorry!
From: Len Olszewski <saslpo -at- UNX -dot- SAS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1993 13:22:07 -0500

Sorry, everybody!

I meant for the last message to be private email. And now I've goo-gooed
over a baby I've never seen in front of the whole world. Tres
embarassing!

My apologies. I'll be more careful next time.

|Len Olszewski, Technical Writer |"That's a, I say, that's a JOKE, |
|saslpo -at- unx -dot- sas -dot- com|Cary, NC, USA| son." - Foghorn Leghorn |
| Opinions this ludicrous are mine. Reasonable opinions will cost you.|