Re: SGML - Tell me about it.

Subject: Re: SGML - Tell me about it.
From: Thomas Krueger <tjk -at- CSD4 -dot- CSD -dot- UWM -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1993 20:13:27 GMT

I don't think I'm confusing the language with the tools to processes it...
and LaTeX files just describe what your infomation is, while the style file
says what it will look like.

I'll check out the newsgroup.

- Tom

--

Thomas Krueger UW-Milwaukee Engineering Electronics Shop
tjk -at- csd4 -dot- csd -dot- uwm -dot- edu +1 (414) 229-5172