medical writing

Subject: medical writing
From: Lynn Selhat <tscom013 -at- DUNX1 -dot- OCS -dot- DREXEL -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1993 19:44:33 -0400

I'd like to hear from medical writers out there. I spoke with a cancer
researcher at Fox Chase Cancer Center, Philadelphia, PA, who is busy
writing grant proposals. I asked her if anyone was helping her to write
the proposal. Apparently the hospital has a grants office which offers help
only in terms of running the numbers, i.e., figuring out if the costs of
the project will be offset by the grant funding. Are there people making a
living writing/editing these grants? Is there a lot of work out there?
How much are you charging?
I look forward to hearing from you.