STC Chapter at Drexel University

Subject: STC Chapter at Drexel University
From: fretz <tscom002 -at- DUNX1 -dot- OCS -dot- DREXEL -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1993 20:28:53 EDT

To the Society for Technical Communication:

I am working toward my Master of Science in Science and Technical
Communication at Drexel University and would be interested in heading up a
chapter on site. My understanding from my Professor, Eva Thury, is that
there is a chapter at Drexel, but it is currently inactive. Please advise
of any interaction you have had in the past with this group so that I may
further inquire here.

Alicia Fretz <tscom002 -at- dunx1 -dot- ocs -dot- drexel -dot- edu>