English to Japanese translation

Subject: English to Japanese translation
From: Paula Reynolds <PAULAR -at- HISPEED -dot- MHS -dot- COMPUSERVE -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 1993 16:54:59 EDT

Hey everyone!

I need information and advice about English to Japanese translation
packages for Word for Windows for pcs. How accurate are they? Does
anyone have names and phone numbers for dealers other than CISC
International and MISI? Would it be wiser to get ahold of Japanese
Windows and Word for Windows and have our translator retype the 300 page
manual?

For anyone located in the Ithaca, New York area - Can you refer me to any
translators?

What should I look out for on my end? Granted, I always strive for
idiomatic-free language, but what are some other tips?

Thanks for all the help.

Paula Reynolds
Hi-Speed Checkweigher
Ithaca, NY