Re: SGML - Tell me about it

Subject: Re: SGML - Tell me about it
From: Pat Anderson <panderson -at- ALIAS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 1993 16:33:27 -0400

Reply to: RE>>SGML - Tell me about it.
I've said it before and I'll (probably) say it again.

FRAMEBUILDER DOES NOT PRODUCE SGML.

Framebuilder forces you to use good structure (they say), so you create a
document that is based on structures that can be used by a (develop it
yourself) program to convert FrameBuilder into SGML.

...pat. anderson
technical writer
Alias Research Inc.

(PS--great SIGDOC conference!)