Calling all Tucson tech writers

Subject: Calling all Tucson tech writers
From: "Beth C. Staats" <ECS -at- ALPHA -dot- SUNQUEST -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1993 08:25:51 -0700

Several tech writers in Tucson have been participating in Phoenix
STC meetings and wondering where all the Tucson tech writers are
hiding! There must be some at the U of A, and at high-tech firms like
Burr-Brown. If any of you are listening, please contact me
-- I would love to talk
with you. We have a lot to share in our meetings. We can carpool to
Phoenix, and sometimes the Phoenix chapter conducts meetings here.
The last local meeting featured a roomful of award-winning docs of
many types. You don't have to join STC to attend meetings. Please
contact me at: ecs -at- alpha -dot- sunquest -dot- com

I am new to this Internet TECHWR group and am really enjoying it.
Thank you for creating it.

I'll see some of you at the Region 5 Conference this Friday.

Beth C. Staats
Technical Writer, Lab Products
Sunquest Information Systems
4801 E. Broadway