Re: Internet guides

Subject: Re: Internet guides
From: John Endicott <jendicot -at- NYX -dot- CS -dot- DU -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1993 14:54:20 -0600

Michael McClatchey writes:
"Zen and the Art of the Internet" is the one I've read.
It's free, as far as I know. It was written by Brendan
and I believe it's available through ftp."

Here's a list of ftp sites, courtesy of Bits and Bytes e-zine:
Host: wuarchive.wustl.edu Location: /mirrors/msdos/books
Host: nic.funet.fi Location: /pub/msdos/magazines/books
Host: rigel.acs.oakland.edu Location: /pub/misc/books
Host: src.doc.ic.ac.uk Location:
/literary/collections/project_gutenberg/etext92
Host: sunsite.unc.edu Location: /pub/docs/books/gutenberg/etext92
Host: uceng.uc.edu Location: /pub/wuarchive/mirrors/misc/books
Host: csus.edu Location: /pub/banyan/other
Host: swdsrv.edvz.univie.ac.at Location: /pc/dos/books
On America Online, the file is available in the telecom and text files
download
library as zen10.zip.

Please forgive the raggedy formatting. This is my first post on T

John Endicott
jendicot -at- nyx -dot- cs -dot- du -dot- edu