Re: graphics packages for X windows

Subject: Re: graphics packages for X windows
From: Lubo Cipin <lubo -at- ALGORITHMICS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1993 13:24:19 -0400

Hmm. I just re-read your post after sending my first message to you.

So let me just say: my message had the audacity (you could call it arrogance)
to suggest stepping right up from DecWrite to FrameMaker. But who am I to
come and tell you this?

I just have been spoiled for a year using a strong multi-platform package
that does basically everything I need all at once, including graphics.

Cheers,

Lubo