Re: geological prospects

Subject: Re: geological prospects
From: Kelly Hoffman <kelly -at- NASHUA -dot- HP -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1993 14:39:25 EDT

Kay Schimmelman <kay -at- ZYCOR -dot- LGC -dot- COM> writes:

> we're looking for an experienced
> tech writer right now and we can't find anyone who is qualified. We want at
> least five years of tech writing experience, experience with software user
> documentation, advanced degree in English, Tech Writing preferred. Good
> writing samples a must.

Given that you're looking for someone with "at least five years" of
experience and good writing samples, why are you limiting the search to
candidates who have advanced degrees?

Just curious...

-- Kelly

Kelly K. Hoffman kelly -at- nashua -dot- hp -dot- com
Learning Products Engineer
Hewlett-Packard, Network Test Division "Reading the manual is
One Tara Blvd., Nashua, NH 03062 admitting defeat."