Re: Contract Writing Position

Subject: Re: Contract Writing Position
From: Amy Rybak <arybak -at- AR8131 -dot- B23A -dot- INGR -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1993 09:12:05 CDT

Thanks for the response. I will forward your message to my
manager, Betsy Applegate, and she will be in touch with you soon.

The work does need to be done in Huntsville. Yes, it would be 40
hours/week, with possible overtime. Betsy will give you more
information.

Here is the address:

Betsy Applegate
Documentation and Training Manager