Trying to unsub

Subject: Trying to unsub
From: dbsmith -at- TUBA -dot- AIX -dot- CALPOLY -dot- EDU
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1993 13:25:33 -0700

I've been trying to unsubscribe to this list, because I'll be travelling.
The automated listserve will not unsubscribe me because my user ID
has changed. It will not accept my old user ID as an option in the
unbsubscribe command. It tells me to contact the list owner,
but not who the list owner is. Sorry to bother the list with this,
but I do need some help.

Doug