Bibliography/Citation Format

Subject: Bibliography/Citation Format
From: JOHN W PFEIFER <DFJWP -at- ACAD2 -dot- ALASKA -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1993 15:18:01 -0800

Does anyone out there have information about the proper format
for bibliographies or parentehtical references citing material
that was obtained via FTP or E-mail, etc.?

My copy of Cambell's guide __Form and Style for Theses, Reports &
Term Papers__ doesn't address the subject at all. (The school I am
attending prefers the American Psychological Association format.)

Perhaps there is a FAQ file on this somewhere...

Thanks, John Pfeifer - Kodiak, Alaska - <dfjwp -at- acad2 -dot- alaska -dot- edu>