How to set up non-profit org???

Subject: How to set up non-profit org???
From: Paul Brady <pbrady -at- WORLD -dot- STD -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1993 15:35:17 GMT

Hi,

I'm a tech writer for a computer company is Southboro. In my spare time
<grin> I run a FrameMaker User's Group.

Question:

How does one apply for non-profit org status? I'd like to make the FUNNE
group into a non-profit entity, but cannot seem to get the ball
rolling...any suggestions you could send are greatly appreciated!!

PLEASE REPLY VIA EMAIL TO "PBRADY -at- WORLD -dot- STD -dot- COM"

Thanks!!

-p

Paul Brady | "To sin by silence when one
110 Dutcher Street | should protest makes cowards
Hopedale, MA 01747 | out of men." -Wheeler
Tel (508) 473-9958 | Internet: pbrady -at- world -dot- std -dot- com