Any WordBasic programmers out there?

Subject: Any WordBasic programmers out there?
From: Patrick O'Connell <OCONNELL -at- DEV -dot- EICON -dot- QC -dot- CA>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1993 17:04:00 PDT

I have spent a good part of the day cursing at what are obviously
undocumented limitations in WordBasic. I have successfully used it
to construct some very useful tools related to the construction of
WinHelp files -- but when I want to put a front end on them - WELL!
And I thought (silly me) that this would be the EASY part!

If the words "Dialog Box description too complex" have a special meaning for
you, and especially if you have detailed knowledge of how to make them
go away, please do get in touch. Commiserate we shall, and and buy each
other E-beers!

Pat
Patrick O'Connell
Technical Writer, Eicon Technology Corporation
2196 32nd Ave. Lachine, Quebec, Canada, H8T 3H7
Internet: patricko -at- eicon -dot- qc -dot- ca
Tel: (B) 514-631-2592 (H) 514-482-9279