Re[2]: Q: Word vs. Frame

Subject: Re[2]: Q: Word vs. Frame
From: Bonni Graham <Bonni_Graham_at_Enfin-SD -at- RELAY -dot- PROTEON -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1993 09:57:00 EST

Karen writes:
(Ventura still only has three views).

Not true in Version 4.1 -- you have several views available, and I believe (I'd
have to check at home to be sure) you can set a custom view as well.

Bonni Graham | documentation, n. What passes
Technical Writer | for humor in the computer in-
Easel Corporation, ENFIN Technology Lab | dustry. A transcript of Sat-
Bonni_Graham_at_Enfin-SD -at- relay -dot- proteon -dot- com | urday Night Live as hosted
President, San Diego STC | by Torquemada --Ezra Shapiro