Re: Interactive Tools

Subject: Re: Interactive Tools
From: david tillyer <DATCC -at- CUNYVM -dot- CUNY -dot- EDU>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 1993 17:00:30 EST

Is there anyone who is familiar with the Buttonware PCFILE program
on line? I'm having a heck of a time trying to guess a very basic
calculation and would like to ask someone familiar with the program.
Reply to me directly in order to cause the least humiliation for me
when you find out how simple my conundrum is. Peace, David Tillyer
DATCC -at- CUNYVM