internship

Subject: internship
From: vanessa <vegave -at- EXPERT -dot- CC -dot- PURDUE -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 1993 10:27:19 EST

I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions as to where I
could get a writing internship, possibly somewhere in
California (i.e., San Francisco). Last summer I interned at a
feminist organization in Washington D.C., and I had the opportunity to
do some really neat things; it was a great experience. In any case, I
need some advice; I really have no idea where to intern in order to
get some writing experience. I'm basically interested in creative
writing (i.e., fiction), but I am also interested in writing for small
publications and/or magazines. If anyone has any suggestions, please
respond.

Thanks,
Vanessa V.