Re: Bridging the academia-industry gulf (chasm?)

Subject: Re: Bridging the academia-industry gulf (chasm?)
From: Stephen Bernhardt <sbernhar -at- NMSU -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 1993 12:11:56 -0700

Folks

I want to second Bonnie's note below. I write a column for the Education
and Research PIC of STC that highlights particular cooperative research
ventures between industry and academia and I need your stories about
projects--they needn't be big ones. I'd like to get the word out on
coopertaion and give people ideas about what else is going on.

My address is below. let me know. . . .