Freelance desktop publishing

Subject: Freelance desktop publishing
From: Linda Wolf <tscom010 -at- DUNX1 -dot- OCS -dot- DREXEL -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1993 15:59:34 -0500

A quick question:

Anyone out there have a guesstimate as to a good asking price for freelance
desktop publishing? I am being offered a job and think I might ask around
$20/hour (I'm in Philadelphia). Is this good? I am knowledgeable in
PageMaker, but have never done freelance work before.

Thank you!
Linda Wolf
Drexel University

tscom010 -at- dunx1 -dot- ocs -dot- drexel -dot- edu