Re: Most Important Programs to Learn

Subject: Re: Most Important Programs to Learn
From: Mike Beyries <beyries -at- CSISDN -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1993 17:26:38 PST

Permit me to echo and extend Stefan's suggestions: many large copy shops
(e.g. Kinko's) also rent time one machines -- Macs and PCs -- and they
are loaded with software. I think the rate at the one near me is $8/hr.
They charge extra for hardcopy, but they do have a "technical advisor"
who provides guidance for free. Usually these guys are proud to show
how much they know, so getting help is easy.