Jack of all trades, master of none?

Subject: Jack of all trades, master of none?
From: Michael McClatchey <mmm -at- AISINC -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1993 14:27:34 -0500

>And for smaller companies, people who can take the "big picture" approach AND
>do the video, computer graphics, animation and writing are an asset.

Larry Kunz did not write that, I did.

If one can afford all those outside services, that's great. As you said, that's
what a lot of big companies do already, rather than form their own video unit
in-house. If there isn't that much money, a camcorder, an S-VHS editing setup
and an Amiga can at least deliver video product. Up until the last few years,
that wasn't possible on a very low budget.

Michael McClatchey mmm -at- aisinc -dot- com
Marketing Communications
Applied Intelligent Systems, Inc. (opinions expressed are not necessarily
110 Parkland Plaza those of my employer)
313-995-2035 / FAX 313-995-2138
Ann Arbor, MI 48103