Email

Subject: Email
From: orme -at- SLC -dot- PARAMAX -dot- COM
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 1993 08:58:38 -0700

Hi,

I am the Email administrator here at Unisys in Salt Lake. I keep
getting my mail system literally 'hung' from some of your messages to
John. I don't know what is causing the problem yet, but I am trying
to track down any reason why some make it through and others don't.
Your mail to John is the only time I have had this problem. One of
the items that arrived this morning had the words "Spelling and
Grammar in this list". Was this a message with an attachment? If
so, how was the attachement encoded? Was it multiple attachments?

So far, we cannot pass the messages through to John. They have to be
killed out of the mail system in order for it to get back to normal.

I am not blaming you for the problem on our end, I am just trying to
find out where our gateway is not converting things properly. Please
let me know if you have time.

You can respond to me at "orme -at- slc -dot- paramax -dot- com".

Thanks,

Ken Orme