SDSTC Videos

Subject: SDSTC Videos
From: Bonni Graham <Bonni_Graham_at_Enfin-SD -at- RELAY -dot- PROTEON -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 1993 08:33:00 EST

Text item: Text_1

Hi folks!

To those who have ordered videos but have not yet received them -- I'm
going to Price Club this weekend to buy the tapes, so you should get
your copies sometime next week or the early part of the week after.

To those who have received and seen the tape -- PLEASE be sure to fill
out and return the questionnaire included in the packet. You can send
them to me, at 4115 Wabash Ave. SD, CA 92104 (same address to which
you sent the check).

Thanks a bunch for your orders -- hope the tape was helpful.

Bonni Graham |
Technical Writer |
Easel Corporation, ENFIN Technology Lab |
Bonni_Graham_at_Enfin-SD -at- relay -dot- proteon -dot- com | flush, v. Align type to the
President, San Diego STC | left or right, thereby
| beating a pair of aces
NOTE: apparently my email address needs |
to be typed exactly as it appears here, | --Ezra Shapiro
punctuation and all, or the system gets |
upset. |