Training (in England) in writing online doc

Subject: Training (in England) in writing online doc
From: Susannah Skyer <susannah -at- SCO -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 1993 16:29:01 +0000

Does anyone know of any courses in England on writing
online doc?

The person I'm posting this for will be writing help for X
windows applications and is more interested in general 'writing
for online' training than anything specific to a particular
online reader technology.

Cambridge-area courses would be best.

Does anyone know if William Horton gives courses over here,
or does anyone have a number/address/email address for him?

Thanks very much,
Susannah Skyer
Senior Author
SCO