Re: Using the Term "User"

Subject: Re: Using the Term "User"
From: Gary Dettmers <garyd -at- TEKELEC -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 1993 10:20:32 -0600

I wrote in my last posting:

> BTW, with so much to do, I don't take the time to check myself when
> posting to the list. I'll try to do better when I make remarks about
> grammer.

What a heathen I've become. Please disregard my spelling of "grammar" in my

________________ Gary Dettmers | I'd rather have a full
* \\\// * Sr. Tech Writer | bottle in front of me,
* (o o) * Tekelec | than to have a full
*--ooO-(_)-Ooo--* gary -dot- dettmers -at- tekelec -dot- com | frontal lobotomy.