Re: Global indexes

Subject: Re: Global indexes
From: Kathleen Nosbisch <kat -at- NETWISE -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 1993 09:18:42 MST

To Shannon, with doing a global index in Frame. She wanted
elaboration on setting up the index entries as cross references.

I don't use Frame right now with my current job (darn it!), but where
I worked last, we set up the index entries as a cross reference, which
enabled us to update them automatically. I don't remember exactly how
we did these tags; it was a style we created in-house; but, I can
possibly find the details if there is interest.

kat

Kathleen Nosbisch Netwise, Inc.
Technical Writer 2477 55th Street
kat -at- netwise -dot- com Boulder, Colorado 80301