Re: Tools of choice, and tangents

Subject: Re: Tools of choice, and tangents
From: Bonni Graham <Bonni_Graham_at_Enfin-SD -at- RELAY -dot- PROTEON -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1993 10:21:00 EST

Jack Shaw writes:
"But I will continue, because for those working stiffs out
there (of which I be one) who have to get out the work, I
feel this forum should give air to comparisons, gripes,
praise and prayers for better ways of working.

So while I apologize, I don't regret. I can handle a philosophical
thread as ineptly and doggedly as the next person, but when a
better, more intuitive indexer pops up, I want to know it.
Not all of us salivate over the latest issue of PC Magazine
(itself composed on MacIntosh--just ask their editors...)."

This is an angle I had not thought of, and is a really good
point besides. I take back my statement about being tired of
the "Tools of Choice" stuff.

I should also take my own advice on this one, and just not
read the messages marked "Tools of Choice"...But this stuff is
like peanuts or popcorn -- if it's in front of me I can't just
not read it! cha<grin>

Bonni Graham |
Technical Writer |
Easel Corporation, ENFIN Technology Lab | Never tell people how to
Bonni_Graham_at_Enfin-SD -at- relay -dot- proteon -dot- com | do things. Tell them
President, San Diego STC | what to do and they will
| surprise you with their
NOTE: apparently my email address needs | ingenuity.
to be typed exactly as it appears here, |
punctuation and all, or the system gets | --George Patton
upset. |