Re: Multimedia or Human Factors

Subject: Re: Multimedia or Human Factors
From: bob <BRJOHNS -at- MIAMIU -dot- ACS -dot- MUOHIO -dot- EDU>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 1993 11:36:49 EST

Thanks for the mulitmedia comments by Carliner. Yes, he is pretty
sensible. I wonder though about his concept of business performance.
It seems to subordinate the human user/audience -- I'm afraid it
could really become a bottom line driven approach to multimedia.
I would be more inclined to combine the business approach with the
human factors stuff -- and then add some rhetoric, of course!

How is life?