Re: TECHWR-L Digest - 4 Jan 1994 to 5 Jan 1994

Subject: Re: TECHWR-L Digest - 4 Jan 1994 to 5 Jan 1994
From: "Usability Expertise Center ph.603.881.2430" <raven -at- USABLE -dot- ENET -dot- DEC -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 1994 08:51:32 EST

To Jon Leer and others interested in the $$ bottom line of
evaluations:

Ginny Redish has done it again. Well, actually, she's trying to do it.
She and some other people have a grant from the STC to try to come up
with some of those hard figures like time or money. I know she has
been looking for pilot projects in real companies, or success stories
from companies/people who actually tracked stuff like that.

I believe that when the study is finished, it will be published in the
STC journal Technical Communication. I don't know WHEN it's supposed
to be finished, though. You can always try calling the STC at
703-522-4114
Mary Beth Rven
Raven -at- usable -dot- enet -dot- dec -dot- dom