Funny quote

Subject: Funny quote
From: Patrick Pruisken <papr -at- WMT -dot- NL>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 1994 16:43:25 +0100

Hi there,

Recently I came across the following quote by J.C. Nader, which
reminded me of the recent discussion on intuitive software on
this list:

"It has been said that if cars had developed at the same
pace that computers have, today a Ferrari would cost
$ 5.50, drive five million kilometers on one liter of
petrol, and park comfortably on the head of a pin...

...And, it was also said that a 500 page instruction
manual would be required to explain to its owner how to
open the door."

Regards,

Patrick Pruisken
(papr -at- wmt -dot- nl)