Re: Alternative to FRAMEViewer

Subject: Re: Alternative to FRAMEViewer
From: Paul Brady 5797 <PBrady -at- CHIPCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 1994 16:25:00 PST

Replica by Farralon does this. They currently only offer viewers for the mac
and ibm, but plan on others in the future I believe....

----------
From: TECHWR-L
To: Multiple recipients of list TECHWR-L
Subject: Alternative to FRAMEViewer
Date: Thursday, January 20, 1994 4:04PM

Hi ,

We are presently producing electronic documentation using Frame.

I would like to find an alternative to FrameViewer for the viewing and
distribution of our electronic document.

Does anyone know of a viewing engine that meets the following
requirements:

- no royalty fees for distribution
- compatible with Frame files
- runs on a variety of platforms mainly, SGI, SUN, HP and IBM?

It does sound somewhat unrealistic, but one never knows!

If anyone out there has come across this type of viewer, I certainly
would appreciate hearing from you.

Thanks.