Re: Trade Mark Notices

Subject: Re: Trade Mark Notices
From: Pochun Chan <pchan -at- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 1994 15:29:22 -0800

Kris,

Two more numbers for you.

Patent and Trademark Depository Libraries in Wisconsin:
Madison: 608/262-6845 Kurt F. Wendt Library, U of Wisconsin Madison
Milwaukee: 414/278-3247 Milwaukee Public Library

Paul

PS: I have a list of all the Patent and Trademark Depository Libraries
in this country. Anyone need to locate one, let me know that city/state.