E-mail Survey

Subject: E-mail Survey
From: Chuck Banks <chuck -at- ASL -dot- DL -dot- NEC -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 1994 07:40:33 CST

To All:

I thought you might be interested in the following survey
notice. I received it today from wh-admin -at- esusda -dot- gov so it appears
quite genuine:

* N O T I C E *
* *
* M.I.T has developed a mail based survey and would like your input. *
* The results will help guide improvements and possible insights on *
* how electronic access to government might enhance the democratic *
* process. The response deadline is January 31, 1994. *
* *
* To participate, send a message to: *
* *
* Surveys -at- Research -dot- AI -dot- MIT -dot- EDU *

Best Regards!

Chuck Banks
--
|\\ | || // Chuck Banks
| \\ | ||_______ || Senior Technical Writer
| \\ | || || NEC America, Inc.
| \\| \\______ \\______ E-Mail: chuck -at- asl -dot- dl -dot- nec -dot- com
America, Incorporated CompuServe: 72520,411